Thursday, June 23, 2011

BIG things

...Big things are happening!

I've been working a lot on packing up all of my things... I think a bare room will actually make it easier to leave because it won't feel like 'home' anymore. I just took down my Italy wall...
I sold my car on June 1st and have really loved being on my bike and walking all over the city! There have been a couple of times that I've felt a bit stuck but I have the most incredible friends supporting me.  :)  Last weekend I had a yard sale to get rid of a bunch of things that aren't worth packing for 2 years and, although I don't think I'll ever do a yard sale again, it went well!  :P 

Less than 3 weeks now! My school sent me my VISA entry form for when I land in Vietnam and I also filled out a housing preferences survey... I'm so glad that my school will help as much as they can in my choosing an apartment. The closer it gets, the more real it feels... which makes me internally freak out here and there but then I just tell myself to go for it and it'll be ok.  :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Stacia, we will miss you, but have a wonderful time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete