Monday, May 23, 2011

Rice Noodle Bowl!

I went out for Vietnamese tonight with two librarians in my district - Saigon Bowl on Federal and Alameda. One of them - Jenn - is the one that tipped me off to the position in Vietnam. I ordered a Rice Noodle Bowl with egg rolls and chicken... deeee-lish! I love Asian food but am also looking forward to the French influence in Ho Chi Minh. People that I've talked to that have visited Vietnam say that HCMC's food is spectacular. ....umm ....ok! I L-O-V-E food.  :D

AND (I don't want to say for sure until it's gone and the $ is in my bank account... but) I think I've sold my car already! Craziness. I will miss her. I never realized how darn cute my car was until Lenny took pictures of her to put on Craigslist. Nice job Len - because the car sold itself in less than a day! (And to Mom and Dad - thanks for hardly driving her... I think the low mileage was the 'key' to the sale.)

No comments:

Post a Comment