Friday, January 20, 2012

Just awesome.

About to leave the hotel in my neighborhood one morning, we heard music and announcements over a speaker... only to step outside and find this...

Uhhh... this was hilarious. The lady in the front holds the speaker and sells (lottery tickets??)... she walks up to people along the sidewalk and in their doorways. The guy is playing a jig on the guitar and then the lady in the back in making announcements... all strung together. 


Just another morning in the Phu Nhuan neighborhood!

3 comments:

  1. I think the guy is blind - that's why they're strung together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacia you could write a book...a gorgeous coffee table book! And you're only 5 months in...
    ~Aunt Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aunt Lenore! I may just try to do that :) ...Vietnam has been quite the adventure so far. I miss Home a lot but am really glad I'm here. Please give Pop a kiss for me! XOXO

    ReplyDelete