Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mom and Dad

This post is for Mom and Dad.

They're the two most important people in my life and it means the world to me that they're proud of what I'm doing with my life right now. I really loved their visit -- I wish they were still here!!

Mom and Dad -- thanks for everything. Thank you for your continual support and for all of the Skype calls! (Dad's face popping into the screen upside down and saying, "It's all just a bunch of dong!" haha)

You two set the bar high for my future; you're best friends and still completely in love after 37 years of marriage.

(And that's why you got the Honeymoon room on the Galaxy Cruise in Ha Long Bay!!)  :P

Lookin' cute in Preah Khan Temple...


Iconic red bridge on Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi, Vietnam...

Aaaand my favorite... Classic Titanic on the Galaxy Cruise in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam...

1 comment:

  1. Thank, Stacia. We love you too! You know we are so proud of you. This is really such a unique experience for you and you are making the most of every minute.

    ReplyDelete