Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quite the city...

Singapore, true to its reputation, really is very clean... and it seems you can be fined for anything!

This was on the back of a truck...

As soon as Sarah and I bought tickets for the lightrail (to pick up our train tickets from the station for the next day)... I walked through the turnstile and took a sip of my chai... I was then told (nicely) by a security guard that I'm not able to eat or drink within the station or on the lightrail... I can hold it but cannot drink it! Whoops! I was almost fined $500...

I do appreciate how clean the lightrail is!

Thankfully, you are allowed to read in Singapore!   :P

Even the McDonald's in Singapore looks clean and fancy!

...But no matter how many laws they make or how many fines are handed out, I guess they haven't figured out how to keep the birds away!

No comments:

Post a Comment