Friday, October 14, 2011

1st adventure beyond Vietnam!!

Our school's Fall Break begins... now!  :D

Riki, Saleshni, and I leave tomorrow evening for, what should be, a wonderful adventure. I.can't.wait.

We fly from HCMC to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (A) - we'll have a layover overnight and grab an early flight to Sandakan, Borneo (B)! We will be in Borneo for a couple of days... orangutans, here I come!


Tuesday, we fly back to Kuala Lumpur and plan to spend a few days at an island that is a 3-hour boat ride off of the Malaysian coast.

Friday we will head back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia before our flight back to HCMC Saturday evening.

YAY! Sounds like a fabulous week off to me.

I probably won't be posting anything in the upcoming week... but once I arrive back to HCMC, you can expect there to be an overload of pictures and descriptions of adventures.  :D

1 comment: