Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Saturday morning I met up with a few teachers from the middle school for breakfast at Jaspas.

Not only does Jaspas have good food... but they have Buy One Get One Free for breakfasts on the weekend AND free refills on coffee-ish drinks. Perrrrfect.  :)

It was myself, Sarah, Donna (art teacher), Shelly (math teacher), and Shelly's 3-year old daughter, Sienna. Sienna is adorable.  :)

Her mango smoothie was hugely delicious!


Donna's so good with her.  :) 

This is the beautiful polka-dotted-stripe flower that Sienna and I made together. 

Where's some more room for coloring?? 

Cutest passenger on a scooter in Saigon, right here. 


Today (Sunday) I met up with Kat - my lovely Swedish friend.
After a nice breakfast at Elbow Room we went by the post office and then came upon this cute little cupcake shop. 

I love the chairs painted on the wall above the bench.  :)

Vietnamese coffee and ...cupcakes anyone?!

 Cool Cupcake Cat.

Whisk lights (...see what I mean?? - CUTE!)

After cupcakes, we went fabric shopping for a bit near my place. I really like the Tan Dinh Market... and the fact that Fabric Shop Street is right across from the market.

1 comment:

  1. OK! Take me there when I come! I have some pictures of clothes that I hope they can make for me!!! I am so excited about that!

    ReplyDelete