Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ong!

This morning while I was out on my balcony, I noticed a HUGE...

BEEHIVE!

It was swarming with bees.

(Weird, since I haven't seen even ONE bee buzzing about Vietnam before this hive of hundreds.)




I looked up the word for bee in my dictionary - ong, and told Mr. Nhan. He came up and took, mouth gaping, looking up at the hive.

I wanted to let Mr. Nhan know about the hive but also tried to communicate to him that it's best to handle it at night when the bees are dormant. (Thank you to Camp Stella Maris and the yearly SWAT team for that little tidbit!)

Well... when I came back from the gym, Mr. Nhan let me know that he took care of the hive...

When I got into my apartment and looked out the window, this is what I saw...


Ha! He did take care of the hive... but now I have 100's of dead bees all over my balcony.   :P

No comments:

Post a Comment