Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fish-On-A-Motorbike Street

Mmmmm Pho for dinner...

Remember my past post about streets all selling the same thing? 
For instance ...If you want to buy a toaster, you must find Toaster Shop Street.
Well... this guy and his fish are near my school 
and apparently this is Fish-On-A-Motorbike Street... 
because there are 4 of them... 
there every day... 
selling their poor, bagged fish.
Welcome to Vietnam.

My school! AIS Middle School.  :)
(Why have I not posted these sooner??)
And the big building on the right is The Manor - a huge apartment building (two actually) that also has restaurants, a bank, a convenience store, a spa, a travel agency, the gym that I belong to, and much more.
Some of the teachers at my school live there and it's less than a 5 minutes walk to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment