Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Peacock!

There were a few peacocks at the Bear Rescue Center.

I liked these ladies :) ...the one kept trying to get my camera if I got too close to the fence!



Aaaand... my favorite...  :P

We went on a night safari one night and were able to see a male peacock - that was really cool! The male peacock has the really long tail... although it wasn't open... as he was running away from the truck barreling down the trail.  :P

On the night safari we also spotted:
  • 2 wild boars
  • porcupine
  • Asian singott (??... not sure how to spell this one... it looked like a mix between a fox and a raccoon)
  • ...and a ton of deer
Throughout our trip, I really loved all of the butterflies... everywhere! It was pretty magical in places... and I felt as if my Nonny were with me -- as she was a butterfly lover and whenever I see one, I think of her. ...Love you Non!

Finally... below is a video of the peacocks:


No comments:

Post a Comment