Saturday, June 2, 2012

cousin in town :) :)

My cousin Andy got into HCMC last night! I picked him up from the airport on my motorbike :)

It's really nice to have family in town. It's fun to show someone the city... and for me to 'see' the city through their eyes.

Andy's been traveling for a while now... and most recently spent 3 weeks in Thailand. He's said that Vietnam is way more of a culture shock than Thailand was for him. That actually makes me feel really good... and proud of myself for having been so happy and comfortable living here (although that was definitely a process of settling in).

We've cruised around the city on my bike and it's been a really good time so far!

Here's Andy at a local cafe in my neighborhood earlier today...


1 comment:

  1. How nice that Andy came to visit you! He is such a world traveler! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete