Thursday, June 7, 2012

Luscious Latte Lovin'

Saigon knows how to make a good latte. I have been taking advantage of that on a daily basis for the past few months now. Thanks to Black Cat and Vietnammm.com -- Sarah, Michael, and I are able to get lattes delivered to school each day, free delivery! This has become a daily comfort, which would not be a part of my life if I were living in the States.

The pictures below show this morning's latte round!

...It's arrived!
Seeing Michael's eyes light up each morning as I 
walk into the lab with his latte never gets old.  :)

I like to think that Sarah's mornings get THAT much better 
when she sees me walk through her classroom door carrying our lattes!

...Because I know that's how MY mornings work when a security guard knocks 
on the library's door to signal the arrival of Black Cat's latte delivery man.

And the BEST latte mornings are the ones when I deliver Sarah's latte 
while carrying my BOOK so I can stay in her room ...read and sip for a while.  :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment