Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dwell magazine

Dwell magazine is my most favorite!

This is a beautifully made modern architecture and design magazine. They have offices based out of NY and San Francisco... and when I do end up moving back to the States, I'd love love a job working for Dwell! ...but am not qualified whatsoever other than liking their publications.  :P

I began a two-year subscription about two years ago now... so I just received an email about renewing my subscription for another year. I actually really want to renew... but what's the point? -- as Lenny is just collecting each issue and saving them for me back in Denver while I'm in Vietnam. D'OH!

About 5 or 6 issues are sitting on my little coffee table in my Phu Nhuan neighborhood apartment right now... they made the cut when I moved to Vietnam with just one suitcase and a backpack!

I guess I'm posting this to spread the word about Dwell... if you're into architecture / design / prefab housing... subscribe! I fully recommend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment