Tuesday, June 19, 2012

final runs... and student vs. teacher race

Towards the end of the morning, everyone came together to cheer on the finalists in the 100-meter dash...



Each teacher participating in the race chose a student to run with...
6th grader Bryan was my partner... but I thought that meant we ran together and instead that meant we rain AGAINST one another! haha. ...He's fast!

Preparing for the showdown...

Preparing on the other end for the relay...
(I love the backdrop at this track in the city!)

Ahahahahahaha...
Apparently this is my best form for running fast! :P

Go Patrice, Go!

...And the intensity of Steve's face shown below won the race for the students... by a nose! 
(Even Mr. Ryan's long legs couldn't catch up to Steve's speediness.)
I LOVE this photo!
Wonderful photography skills from Susie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment