Friday, February 22, 2013

CATS of New Zealand!

I have asthma.

I have had asthma since I was a young child... we figured it out when I had an asthma attack in 1st grade!

Cats are one of my no-go's in life because of this. I love cats... but have learned better than to touch them... or even to stay in a house with a cat for too long.

NEW ZEALAND LOVES CATS. Apparently.

It seemed like there were cats everywhere... and cute ones at that!

...At Mel's parents' house in Whangamata...
...At Ben's parents' house on the farm...
...At the hostel in Wanaka...
...Aaaaand if that weren't enough... THEN tons of cats in BANGKOK during my long layover! (Seriously?!)

Ben's parents' cute cat is an indoor / outdoor cat...
And seemed to want nothing more than to come into the bedroom in which I was staying...

The Purple Cow hostel in Wanaka had a cat that wandered around the common areas!

...And tons of wild cats all over Bangkok, near the hotel that I stayed in...


No comments:

Post a Comment