Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Angkor Wat Top 10

Well... ok... top 15  :)

I took over 400 pictures... so I figure choosing my favorite 15 isn't too bad.

I had an amazing weekend... and am proud to say that I ran the ENTIRE 10K (minus stopping every now and then for a photo, hehe).

Enjoy the following, and more posts from the trip are on their way soon...


Ta Phrom Temple


Bayon Temple [sepia'd]

[just before the] sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple

sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple

Elephant Terrace (during my 10K run)

front of Angkor Wat Temple

at Angkor Wat Temple

inside Angkor Wat Temple

Bayon Temple

Bayon Temple

Bakong Temple

Preah Ko Temple

frolicking in front of Lolei Temple

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are amazing. I really wanna check out Cambodia now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! Cambodia gets two-thumbs-up from me!! :)

    ReplyDelete