Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sunday Breakfast Club

We went to Jaspa's as usual for Sunday breakfast... buy-one-get-one-free breakfasts and bottomless latas is a win-win. From breakfast, Shelly, her daughter - Sienna, Sarah, and I went to look at some ao dai fabrics... a Sunday-Funday for sure!

I love the balloon bikes. On my way to breakfast I wanted to take this guy's picture... and then he wanted me to buy one of the balloons. ...I figured it was perfect since I was heading to a breakfast date with a 3-year old!

Seriously... he's riding towards me right now (see him?! ...even if you're able to spot him... do you think he can see where he's going?? haha)

Perrrrfect...

Driving off... but he kept looking backwards for me... and when I drove past, he pointed at me and said, "You!" haha... Yes, me!

The balloon doll is a winner with Sienna :)

We stopped by the Christmas market at the pink church on Hai Ba Trung...

Hahahaha... who wants to put a giant random-baby poster in their place??


Sarah and Sienna in front of a fabric shop filled with ao dai fabrics...

Sienna is a star in Saigon!



Lunch time...

Sarah - feeling right at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment