Thursday, June 27, 2013

LAST DAY! TAMBIET VIETNAM

Wow. I've made it two years in Vietnam. 

Parts have been tough, especially this year... but I wouldn't trade my experience and adventure here for anything.

I've grown... I've met some incredible people and new lifelong friends... I've aged... and I've travelled.

I'm going to MISS Vietnam! ...But it's time for a new adventure... in Milano!

First... time at home in Denver and Rochester... very happy to have almost two full months in the States.

Enjoying my very last day in Vietnam. I have a midnight flight to Tokyo... 9-hour layover... then a direct flight to Denver! Amazing.

Had coffee with my dear friend Kat this morning... meeting up with my dear friend Jen in a bit... and appropriately so --> my last supper in Vietnam will be pho tonight, with Kat again!

Bittersweet.

Sad cruising through the city this morning on my Cuxi thinking that it's my last day here and last day with my lovely scooter.

Someday I'll visit Vietnam again... but for now... I'm happy to make this loooooong trek home only one more time.

And I'll start posting all about my time with Tracy in Hoi An and Phu Quoc soon!

XOXO


3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you - I can't even begin to tell you how much! And, I am also so glad that you are coming home! We need our "Stacia time"!!! Love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacia - like your mom, Uncle Sammy and I are so proud of you, as well. You are an amazing young woman, and you have done such a fantastic job - teaching, learning, and experiencing so many new things. Congratulations - now onward - to your next adventure. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally came into your blog today and i am very impressive about your experiences in my country. So sad that you already left Vn. I hope your next destination will be promisingly joyful and adventurous. Cheers

    ReplyDelete