Monday, April 23, 2012

Phu My Hung

I took the trip down to District 7 this weekend (south of District 1, the city-center and about a 35-minute motorbike ride from my place)... I went to an iKnow store to get some help with my computer after the hard drive crashed while in Bangkok.

Phu My Hung (the large expat area within District 7) is such a breath of fresh air! It's the perfect 'break' from the city. The air is cleaner and lighter, there is more space, and it is just beautiful.

While there, I met up with Elizabeth, Donna, and Sarah for lunch! We had such a nice time just hanging out over some food and drinks at Boomerang (an expat restaurant on the waterfront owned by an Aussie)... Elizabeth even brought one of her dogs, Bonita...


Donna and Bonita... in her motorbike helmet!

I loved this. Very Vietnamese... Elizabeth and Donna on a scooter... with a dog... a face mask... and Donna's injured hand (cut pretty badly from falling down our school steps with a glass bowl in her hand). So pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment