Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer Plans 2012



I'm pretty stoked about my summer plans... I've never had a summer break planned like this!
  • Rocheser, NY: First about 4 days after the school year ends, I will fly back Home to Rochester, NY.
  • Narita, Japan: AND on the way back to the States, I have a 9-hour layover in the Narita airport... so I plan to go out into the city! (This will be my first time in Japan.)
  • Denver, CO: After 5 days at my parents' house in Rochester, I fly Home to Denver, Colorado for two weeks. (WaterWoooorld!)
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Thennn it's time to get back to HCMC for a week...
  • Bali, Indonesia: Next up??... flying to BALI for one week... this will be a solo adventure trip... and my first time to Indonesia.
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: After two days back in HCMC, my MOM arrives after a month's trip to Japan through a Fulbright program! YEEAHHH!
  • Hue, Vietnam: Mom and I plan to fly to Hue (which used to be the capitol of Vietnam... a couple of times)
  • Hoi An, Vietnam: After a day or so in Hue, we plan to take the train down to Hoi An (this stretch of the coast is supposedly one of the best views on a train in the world!). I'm really excited to get back to the quaint, colorful town of Hoi An and think my mom will LOVE it!
  • Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam:  We will fly back to HCMC from the city of Da Nang (closest airport from Hoi An) and hopefully have a few days back in the city to hang out before my mom heads back to the States
  • Thennnn it will be time for a new school year to start up... one more year of my contract with the American International School... thennnn...
  • Who knows?!?!...
Yes, yes, and yes, please!   :)

WHAT a summer ahead!

4 comments:

  1. I am sooooo... excited to be coming back to Vietnam! I loved my time there in December! And, time with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see Denver on the plan!! Can't wait to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Great plans... both "Home" and travelling. So happy your mom can get back to see you in your Vietnam home! See you in June. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete