Tuesday, April 24, 2012

READ!

Book Week is a tradition at the American International School HCMC that is kind of a big deal for the libraries on each of the 3 campuses. I've been planning and preparing for Book Week... which is next week! It feels good to be planning for something that I love... and to feel that the staff and students are excited about it.

I wanted to create our own READ posters with the teachers... to hang as posters outside each of their classrooms. I think it's a fun way to share reading between teachers and students... you get to know a little bit about your teacher and what he/she likes to read, etc.

WELL... I'm so excited with how the posters have turned out! ...This is one of those instances where the finished product is even better than I had hoped for. The teachers at the AIS middle school are awesome... and they got into this... were creative, funny, and inspiring... and I want to share some of the poster photos here because I love them so much.  :)  (And then you get a chance to see great the people I work with!)













1 comment: