Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Phuoc An Hotel, Hoi An

A couple of my HCMC friends recommended the Phuoc An Hotel in Hoi An. My mom and I were both really happy here! ...Both our room and the hotel's location were great. Another favorite for me was the staff... they were not only kind, friendly, and helpful - but also had a great sense of humor!

The view from our balcony :)

Mom... Skyping with Dad on our balcony...

Our room! (Yes, those are mosquito nets over the beds... but we didn't need to use them.)   :)

Pretty sunset view...

An Instagram photo that I took in our room...

The Phuoc An is in a great location... right in the 'old' part of the town's center but set back a bit so it was quiet enough and tucked in with local restaurants and things...

I will definitely stay here again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment