Sunday, August 12, 2012

splurge in Seminyak, Bali

I splurged for my last night in Bali... and stayed in Seminyak at the Villa Kresna Boutique Suites (there is another Villa Kresna... this is the newer part and just down the street from the other). Really beautiful... tucked back from the main road, yet close enough to walk to the main area of shops and restaurants AND about 50 meters to the beach down a quiet walkway!  :D

Below is a video of my room at the Villa Kresna...


My room has HUGE sliding glass doors! (Protected with shades on the front of the balcony... and I was on my own wing of the floor!) ...So spacious, simple, and still elegant. I loved it.

My room is just beyond my own comfy reading area!

...Overlooking the gorgeous pool area  :)

Comfy reading chair  :D

The hotel even included a cute little cafe area!

No comments:

Post a Comment