Wednesday, May 22, 2013

helping Quito's 6th volume of PechaKucha!

The PechaKucha organizer in Quito, Ecuador has a pretty awesome idea... and is asking for the help of PK organizers around the world.

Their poster for their upcoming PechaKucha Night includes directions on how to fold it into a paper airplane.

PK organizers from cities around the world are supposed to make the airplane with the poster... and send photos of themselves in their city with Quito's Vol. 6 poster flying around the world.

Very. Cool.   : )

Below are a bunch of the photos that Jen helped me take...

But then I also figured that since our Vol. 3 event was coming up, we could integrate it there and help out Quito from one PKN to another PKN. So during the mid-way break last Thursday evening during HCMC's 3rd PechaKucha Night, each of the 70+ attendees made their own paper airplane with a Quito poster... we then made a toast to HCMC, to PechaKucha, and to Quito... counted down from 3... and let them fly!!

I will hopefully receive photos from that soon... my friend Donna was kind enough to photograph the night. When I do... I will post those as well.   : )  It was a lot of fun. ...Shout-out for Quito's creativity!

Starting the morning at Paris Baguette on Hai Ba Trung...

In front of Notre Dame Cathedral...


Haha... one of my favorites...

In front of the People's Committee Building...



I am MONSTER-SIZE in this country...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete