Tuesday, May 28, 2013

last night's sky from my balcony

The sunset was pretty last night... I took some photos from my balcony over the course of 10 minutes or so.

I'll miss this view when I leave in less than a month!!!! (Well... exactly one month from yesterday I will depart HCMC... I'll miss many parts of this city/country but am excited to head back to the States for a bit!)




The house across the alley from mine:

The tall building in the photo below is a large apartment building... with the CoOp Mart on the bottom two floors... where I get a lot of my groceries and household goods. Everyone that lives above the CoOp always hangs out around the front... sitting on the front steps is a good place for people watching.   : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Stacia. I've read your blog for a long time. Really nice job. Do you have facebook? And what camera are you using?

    Email me if you can: nsphuoc@gmail.com

    I'm vietnamese. Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete