Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Paris Baguette's coffee is cute

I recently posted about Paris Baguette's stellar new packaging for their iced teas... click here to see this post.

Well, their takeaway coffee cups are just as great! ...I'd love to meet the person in charge of packaging at Paris Baguette.   : )



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow... I'm adding the following photo a couple days after the original post (photos above)... because I found out this morning that there are different ones!! Genius... whomever the packing/advertising person/team is at Paris Baguette. I love it... and a big WIN for them, as now I definitely want more takeaway coffees, to see more cute character coozies! Check it out...  -->


No comments:

Post a Comment