Sunday, September 23, 2012

pottery session

This past Saturday morning I met Jen at the Overland Club for a pottery session! Jen has been before but it was my first time.

We signed up for the 3-hour 'Creative Pottery Class'.

This is a great find within Ho Chi Minh City! (I will admit, however, that I was not feeling it this particular morning... I mashed each of the two pieces that I made... one being lopsided and the other being too thin to fire in the kiln safely... paid for an hour and a half session instead of the 3... and took myself out to lunch.)  :P  I did take their card and have passed it on to Donna, our art teacher at school... I definitely recommend it but guess it wasn't for me...


Display of finished products in the window...

Glaze board...

Jen -- glazing her super cute fish that she made last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment