Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rainy Sunday AM, Mango Bay Resort, Phu Quoc

My first morning waking up on Phu Quoc Island... was to the sound of steady rain outside  :)  I love that... sleeping in and waking up to rain. Crawling out of the comfy bed, surrounded by mosquito netting, I took my book (and camera!) and sat on a lounge chair on the shared deck just outside our room...

As it seems the rainy season is really getting under way, we expected that it might rain part of our weekend on Phu Quoc. ...Jen, Nick, Kat, and I were all happy enough to enjoy our weekend with some rain too -- with our books and the peaceful setting... it was still so nice to just be out of the city for a couple days. (AND... it cleared up in the afternoon for us to take a swim... and Kat and I even went into town for a little while.)





I took a short video... the rain is loud but it will also show you a view of the area from our room...


No comments:

Post a Comment