Sunday, July 28, 2013

meeting little Gabby Hines, NY

Mike Hines is my oldest, and still one of my dearest!, friends. We grew up right across the street from one another. He's always been a great friend... coming to see me in my 8th grade formal dress with a corsage for me... being my date to our sophomore semi-formal... and always a listening ear.

A few summers ago, I flew from Denver, CO to Rochester, NY to attend his wedding... and now him and his wife, Keeley, have a beautiful girl, Gabby. I was happy to get the chance to meet this little cutie while home for the week...

Gabby playing peek-a-boo with her mom, Keeley...
(When trying to type 'boo' above, I automatically typed 'book', haha)


The girls on the swing...

SO cute... Gabby started walking back towards the Hines' house... saying,
"Bye, bye! Num nums!" (She was ready for lunch!) Haha.

Gabby with her knew rooster from Sa Pa, Vietnam...

Here's a look at when Mike and I (and his younger brother, PJ... on the far left) were growing up! I don't think we quite reached Gabby's level of cuteness  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment