Sunday, July 21, 2013

Saigon's outdoor workout parks

WHAT?! Apparently I missed actually posting this post... it's been saved as a draft for too long.

Before going to an outdoor workout park with Tracy in my neighborhood... Michelle and I went to this one, also nearby, on the river...

A lot of workout parks are popping up around Saigon... I love it!

Many of them seem to be along the river... I see them on my way to work and around my neighborhood. The parks are often full of people using the various machines.

I first played in a workout park while Lenny was here during my Spring Break... and just recently, Michelle and I went for a morning workout at one... definitely a good start to the day  : )



Yeeaaahhhhh!


These 2 are awesome. And got a kick out of watching our workout!





No comments:

Post a Comment