Saturday, July 6, 2013

Phu Quoc's Night Market

Tracy and I went to the Night Market our 2nd night on Phu Quoc Island.

I have been wanting to get here (as the other time I was on the island, Kat and I attempted to go to the night market during the day... haha, that didn't work out too well). There is a ton of seafood available and pearls... although I don't think I would try buying good pearls from here... I would go to a real shop that's more trustworthy for that.

Click here to see the post about my previous attempt at going to the Phu Quoc Night Market.  :P

It was fun going... and I did find a couple necklaces and pairs of earrings that I liked! ...The market was much smaller than I had envisioned but it was fun to walk through... and we walked over to the beach nearby as well. Tracy did NOT love walking through the live seafood section (I'll post about all of that goodness next...).





Sidewalk restaurant and a large temple across the street...


No comments:

Post a Comment