Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vietnam with Tracy - "selfies"

"Selfies" is a silly term that I first heard only a few months ago (yes, I'm probably WAY behind on things)... referring to taking a photo of yourself by holding the camera at arm's length, facing back at you. I think it's a weird term... buuuut...

...Tracy and I took our fair share of "selfies" during her time in Vietnam!

Funny enough, I think I'm very good at it! Haha. We laughed each time I blindly took a photo of us because not only did we both end up in the photo... but usually there was a pretty good backdrop centered behind us too!

Below are a bunch of the photos we took of ourselves...

At the flower market in District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
(Tracy's first day in Vietnam!)

At a Marble Mountain shop in DaNang

During our celebrity photo-op on top of Marble Mountain...

Jungle girls on top of Marble Mountain! 
We literally climbed through a cave to get to this spot...

At the tippy-top of Marble Mountain!
(Looking at another mountain... also made of marble... we were told there are 5 in the area.)

Selfie on the motorbike!
Our friend giving us a ride back to her marble shop after our mountain hike...

Temple hunting at My Son!

Ahhhhh, Mango Bay Resort on Phu Quoc Island!

At the beach! Mango Bay Resort, Phu Quoc Island...

There are plenty more of the two of us! Haha... but I'll spare you and stop here.

Tracy - when you make a visit to Italy... we'll have to practice squeezing Tyler in too!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment