Thursday, May 24, 2012

beautiful girls... yummy foods!

Last weekend (just after being pulled over!), I met Sarah at a new restaurant in the city... good Mexican food is hard to come by here, so we were excited to try out Khoi Thom - a new Mexican restaurant (same owners as Au Parc, I believe) in District 3...


We were both happy with our food! Above is Sarah with our 'guacamole' order... although it was really a spread of various dips/salsas. I also had a fabulously delicious drink of vodka, vanilla syrup, and fresh passion-fruit juice! Mmmm... THEN... live music started up! I will definitely go back to this colorful place again.

Last Sunday morning, I went to Mekong Merchant in An Phu, District 2 - I love this place! It was Kat's birthday and a group of us met for brunch to celebrate. Below is the beautiful birthday girl (25!!) and beautiful birthday cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment