Wednesday, May 30, 2012

mousey number 6

Poor mousey wanting to live in my apartment.

No! No, gracias!


These are the two lovely cleaners in my apartment building. They live here since it's a serviced apartment... and are as awesome as Mr. Nhan (well, almost as awesome). (Their PJ-outfits are awesome!)

Ms. Luan and Ms. Dep helped me out with the mousey-on-a-sticky-pad the other night since Mr. Nhan was at his hometown. I called him when I saw the mouse under the fridge... all I could say to him that he would understand was "mousey!" and he called the ladies for me.

Of course, when the came into my apartment, the mouse was in hiding and we couldn't find it.

After a few "cam sau's" (basically meaning, no worries), they left and I went to catching this guy.

I put some granola on the sticky pad... and within 60 seconds, I heard him!

The sticky pad isn't my favorite... it sits under my couch... permanently, as this is the 6th mousey and I doubt it'll be the last. BUT I do really believe that they take the mousey off and let it go free outside.

I also think that they see me as a little spoiled brat who is afraid to live with mice. (Well... Ok!)

...I'm not too worried about them ...but if they were RATS ....OOOooooOOO, then I'd be having problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment