Wednesday, May 2, 2012

sky views around the rain



The sky was really pretty the other afternoon after it had been raining for a while.

The photos above were taken from my balcony...   :)

It's been raining more and more often lately... which has been great to get the air moving and cool it down a bit!

Well... the rain has been great except when I heard pouring water coming from my bedroom the other day! ...It took me a few seconds to even realize what was going on ...water was gushing into my place from a light in the ceiling. (Like Elizabeth and Sarah said, though ...at least I'm on the top floor and know it is rain water! Ha!) 

Mr. Nhan is the best and fixed it right away AND the two cleaners came in to clean up the mess ...as I thought to myself that, after Vietnam, I'm going to have to fix things like this on my own instead of calling my building' security guard / renaissance man!

No comments:

Post a Comment