Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yamaha Cuxi - update

I am still loving my Yamaha Cuxi motorbike!

I have been seeing more and more around the city... but it still rather unique. My Swedish friend, Kat, even stopped to say hello to me in a restaurant one night... having seen my bike parked out friend and wondering if it was mine! Ha!

It has been over 9 months now since buying my bike and the research paid off... I'm so happy with it and feel that this was a great investment for my two years in Vietnam.


This picture is from our road trip to the Mekong Delta. It was the first long bike ride I've taken with the Cuxi and... smooth riding! I took my bike in to the Yamaha shop on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai the day before and Giang set me up... checked my oil, put air in the tires... and even gave it a wash -- all no charge. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment