Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Place... cute restaurant

I took myself to "My Place" this past weekend... it was my first time at this cafe and is very cute! Located about 3 minutes from my apartment, I'll definitely go back again.

The outdoor patio is cute...

The fresh clam chowder soup was delish.

I always love a refreshing soda chanh  :)

Aaaand then it began to rain! I moved upstairs... still was able to sit outside, which was pretty cool since it was raining and thundering pretty intensely.

The upstairs area was even better than the downstairs patio!

It seems we are truly getting into the rainy season already. It's been raining most days for a couple of weeks now... and hard rains. Yesterday it rained alllllllll day! This past summer/fall's wet season was not as intense as usual, so it seems that it came along earlier this year... and it means business.   :P

...As I type this, it is raining for the 3rd time today! I'm happy to be inside... in the library... where I can listen to my music and the rain.   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment