Thursday, July 12, 2012

...back to my time in Upstate NY!

Ahhh... just thinking back to my 4 days in Penfield, NY makes me feel so happy!

I had a really wonderful time... a great mixture of family time and meeting up with friends.  :)


Tracy Bisha has been a great friend of mine since first grade! ...She flew into NY from Charleston, NC to see me while I'm home. (Have I mentioned what amazing friends I have?!) It was SO nice to see her... we always laugh a ton... and catching up feels so normal... time passes by quickly and it's hard to leave. She's even planning on coming to visit me in SE Asia for my spring break this year!!!!! Can't.wait.  :D

A couple nights later, Tracy and I got back together... with a bunch of other friends!!

We had dinner at the Pelican's Nest on the river... Stephanie and Francesca have been great friends of mine since high school... and then a few of my college girls came to join too! ...Rachel and Jess both drove up from the Syracuse area... and Heather flew in from Washington DC!! I can't even describe how wonderful it was to see all of them! Each one of these girls means so much to me. We all had a really good time... and even walked over to get Abbott's after dinner :D  mmmmmm...

Rachel, Jess, Heather, myself
St. John Fisher girls! (Erin Stack and Julie Kane... we missed you!!!) 

Francesca, Tracy, Jess, Heather, me, Stephanie  <3 

Jess Potter!  :D 

Me with Francesca and Tracy.
(Stephanie and Francesca had just gotten in from a family trip to Cape Cod... Tracy and I thought we were tan this summer! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment