Thursday, July 26, 2012

LEGIAN, Bali

I liked the Legian area. I'm glad I traveled to other areas as well... but I ended up staying in Legian for the day and enjoyed it!

After breakfast I took a walk... and realized what wonderful gems can be found on every turn in Bali!




A tailor's shop...

Hahaha, nice.

The BEACH! (Beautiful entrance...)


While on my walk, I heard from Jam - the brother of a friend in of mine in Ho Chi Minh City! Jam grew up in Jakarta and went to an international school there... he is in Bali for his 10-year high school reunion and stayed after to get some surfing in.

Jam picked me up at the hotel and took me to lunch with his friend Ricki. It was great to hang out with a couple people who knew their way around the island... and lunch was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment