Saturday, July 14, 2012

Camp Stella Maris!

After missing my connection in Dulles, due to a delay in the flight from Tokyo (on my way to the States)... I got in to Penfield, NY at around 1:00am... I was supposed to be at Camp Stella Maris at 8:00am that morning! Thanks to jet lag... it actually wasn't too difficult getting up that early :P

I worked at Camp Stella Maris on Conesus Lake for 6 summers (and 4 more as a camper before that)... CSM will always have a special place in my heart. My time at Camp has taught me so much... is a big part of who I am today... and is the most incredible community I have ever been a part of (and even though I've been gone for 5 years, I will always feel a part of the CSM community)...

CSM was probably the best way I could have spent my first morning back in the States!

 Waterfront! ...Ahhhh how good it felt to be back on Conesus Lake  :)



The Wegman House! (...or... the new Big House)

The week I was there was the staff's pre-camp and orientation week... I ran their morning prayer session and then got to spend some time goofing around and laughing with my favorite: Tom Weaver! Love that guy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment