Monday, November 28, 2011

Cam on!

Cam on! -- Thank you! ...to Grandma for the beautiful handmade necklace that I received in the mail today!


AND for the amazing Thanksgiving spread from Lexey and Lenny!!!


Even the green Whole Foods rubberband  felt like a treat in this care package!

I just LOVE seeing a school guard walk through the library doors carrying a package with my name on it.  :)

And Sarah's reaction to the package was great: "I'm surprised they let all of that in here!" Ha - true... I'm also surprised that I didn't have to pay tax to receive it... WIN!

I continued to feel the love today when I found my favorite nail polish color at the new OPI store on Nguyen Hue... and then went for an hour-long body massage (complete with hot stones) AND mani/pedi... all for $20. 

Today is a feel-good day.  :)  I'm about to crawl into bed with a book to complete the fabulousness.

1 comment: