Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My's Spa

Patrice ended up coming into My's Spa while I was there yesterday!

We ended up having a mini photo shoot:




My ("Me"), in the pink ao dai, is the owner of the spa. 
She's basically the sweetest thing on this planet... other than my mom.  :) 


Click here to see My's Spa on TripAdvisor! She's so excited about the great reviews (...about the couple negative ones... Patrice and I both told her that crazy people post along with the nice ones... and not to worry about it - her place is wonderful!). Check back to her page in a few days and hopefully my comment will be approved and posted! (Patrice has one on there already... awesome.)  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacia,

    This is a wonderful blog! I enjoyed reading through it and admire your photography skills. I would like to introduce your blog to the readers of travel blog I maintain. It is based on the theme -fun, food and travel and includes guest blogging as it main feature. Please contact me for more details.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Dharm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dharm,
    Thanks for making your way to my blog and I'm glad you enjoyed perusing it! Feel free to send me an email: staciamaiorani@gmail.com and we can be in touch. Your blog sounds great too!
    Stacia

    ReplyDelete