Monday, November 14, 2011

Saigon Square

I went with Patrice to Saigon Square this past Sunday.

This is a huge shopping center... filled with (no, stuffed with) stall after stall of clothing, bags, shoes, etc.

You can buy "Northface" jackets for cheap, cheap!

The worst part is the haggling (and the lack of space)... the best part is trying to determine whether something is a fake (a brand name has just been stitched on) or the real thing.


My FAVORITE!! Patrice found this cute little scalloped tank of... South Park. 

Patrice: "And why is it upside down??" haha


...This is definitely the place to get the shirts that make no sense... but they're in English so they're cool.


This was my favorite and I may just go back for it... (I wish the entire thing were easier to read in the photo... but the last bit is what really makes it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment