Sunday, November 6, 2011

little of This, little of That

Great group at Jaspa's for Sunday Brunch again this weekend :)

Sienna was a coloring machine!

...So was Michael ("The Big Guy" in Sienna's terms)

Sienna's face-in-a-face and Michael's face after a rough night.

Beautiful (maybe I should take this to the frame shop too!)

These two are adorable. 

Looks like Michael has a fan!

Crayon Hands!


After brunch I went and picked up my painting. Less than 24 hours... less than $15... and a job well done.  :)

Walking around the block...

Banh mi cart (these meats will sit out in the heat like this all day... ehk).



A parking attendant hard at work on a Sunday...

His buddy got a kick out of my taking this picture of him sleeping!

I stopped by Annam Gourmet to try another kind of marshmallow (I mean, 'chamallow') for rice krispee treats... we'll see how it goes :P

Back in my neighborhood... this restaurant suddenly popped up one day - it is in the bottom of the building next to mine. One day it was just a blank building with the big garage doors always closed... and the next day the restaurant was open, there were signs, and about 10 employees were inside!

I don't think I'll be eating there... as I know what their dishwasher looks like:


Perfect way to set up a hammock!


This is what the front of your home looks like too, right?!

Or maybe this one...


I'm excited to have found a little shop that has coconuts near me! 
(As well as other odds and ends...)

What looks like it doesn't belong? 
(I love seeing coconuts in coolers among the sodas and juices!)



1 comment: