Friday, September 16, 2011

Call for POSTCARDS

I LOVE receiving mail... my day is automatically better when I see one of the guards come into the library with a postcard or box in hand with my name on it.  :D

All of the postcards I've received are posted on the front of the library's circulation desk... as well as some that I brought with me from Denver, CO and Rochester, NY. It's been really fun to watch how many students look at the postcards as they're checking books out. We talk about the various places - who sent me which ones - and where I am from... it's been a great way to connect with students.  :)


So... if you are a reader of this blog, I would LOVE for you to send me a postcard! It can be from where you live... or a place you've traveled... anywhere. It will be fun to fill up the front of the circulation desk a bit more.

Send your postcard to:

Stacia Maiorani - Librarian
American International School, Middle School
35 Nguyen Huu Canh Street
Binh Thanh District
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Cam on! (Thank you!) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment