Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pen Pals

Sarah and I have been working with Hattie - a good friend of mine teaching in Colorado at the school I was at the past two years - to set up pen pals between our students.

I'm really excited to see how this develops... the students here are really into it so far. We plan to send our first letters and pictures electronically to Leroy Drive this afternoon!

Below is a video that I put together to show the Leroy Drive students a bit about the students here and our school...

Sarah and I showed it to her students this morning and their reaction was great (a bit of cringing when they saw themselves on the screen, giggling, and even clapping)!

2 comments:

  1. This video shows your school and students so well. I really like the format of the autobiographies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome, Stac! Missin you over here..this time last year I was getting back from my trip to Denver :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete