Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Noodle Hair

Today was the second time I heard my hair be described as "noodles" haha - I love it! 

My hair has been called many things... but I've never heard it related to noodles... makes sense though.  :)

"It looks like noodles."

When I first arrived in HCMC and was walking home from a cafe, I passed a group of Vietnamese teenagers and two American women that I recognized from my hotel. Later that day I ran into one of the ladies in the lobby and we talked for a bit. The two ladies are from Florida and one of them adopted a baby from Vietnam years ago... now they come back each year to visit and bring kids from the child's hometown (further North) to Ho Chi Minh for a weekend trip.

While talking, one of the women told me that when they passed me earlier, one of the boys in their group said that my hair looks like noodles! HA! That's the perfect way to describe it (...on a good hair day in this humidity).

No comments:

Post a Comment