Monday, April 15, 2013

train with Lenny... Hue -> DaNang

Lenny and I took the train back down to DaNang after two nights in Hue... we were then in DaNang for one night and had a flight back to HCMC the next day.

We had the hotel book our train tickets the day before... 1st class, air conditioned, soft seats... it was cheap-cheap at 70,000 dong per ticket!

We were on the SE3 from Hue headed for Saigon...

The kid in green was super envious of the younger boys' sneakers, which lit up when he walked.

Lenny's seatmate.
I was in the window seat up one aisle.

The view was pretttttttttyyyyyyy  : ) 
This was along the same way Lenny and I motorbikes a few days before when we drove over Hai Van Pass (DaNang to Lang Co Beach).



I was happy that we ended up the sea-side of the train this time... when I took this same train ride last July with my mom, I had requested seats on the sea-side but we found ourselves on the mountain-side. ...Still pretty views but this was even better.  : )

Click here for my past post on this train ride when I was with my mom last July!

No comments:

Post a Comment