Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bo-ring!

I am afraid that this blog may become less exciting once I begin working.  :P

We'll see... the blogs will probably just become less frequent BUT I hope to travel as much as I can on breaks and that should be pretty cool. Hopefully I'll make some good friends from school and we can travel together. I think a big part of making this experience a success is going to be having good friends.

This blog has been a great activity for me. I'm so thankful to be this content here thus far and it's really great to hear from family and friends back home who are reading the blog and enjoying it!

I feel like this experience is one of those things that cannot be explained to someone through a catch-up email or phone call every now and then. So much happens to me daily that I think I would feel even further away going through it and feeling as if people back home didn't understand what I'm going through. I enjoy creating new posts each day and love the comments and emails with everyone's reactions (and support!).  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacia,
    I am loving your blog. I am so happy to see that you are adjusting so well to your new life, and that you are creating amazing memories. Keep up the great work, and good luck at work.
    Love you.
    Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete