Monday, July 18, 2011

Awesomeness

Here is a video of me crossing the street. I get 1/2-way across and take a break on the island in the middle.  :P

Crossing the street is a sport in itself. Like a picture, however, I feel that this does not do it justice. There are mopeds, cars, and buses coming at you and you don't know whether they will veer in front or behind you... but the best is to just keep walking at a steady pace.

There is lots of beeping but rather than coming from an angry place I think it is more to let others know that you are there... ha, I don't know.

It seems that buses rules the road... motorbikes and most taxis will slow down and go around you (most of the time) but the buses will just run you over!
____________________________________________________
From today (so far), here is what I can check off my scavenger hunt list:
-Motorbike helmet
-Raincoat
-Umbrella
-Awesomeness and all-around ruling at being an Adventurer  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment